Seeing problem on 2.6.13-rc3

To: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Seeing problem on 2.6.13-rc3
From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <ravinandan.arakali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:04:36 -0700
Cc: "Leonid. Grossman \(E-mail\)" <leonid.grossman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Raghavendra. Koushik \(E-mail\)" <raghavendra.koushik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am facing the following problem with loading S2io 10GbE driver on
2.6.13-rc3.
Just wondering if anybody else is having similar problems with S2io
driver or other drivers.

When trying to load s2io driver, I see the following message:

eth%d: 1:Endian settings are wrong, feedback read ffffffffffffffff
eth%d:swapper settings are wrong

Basically, we try to configure the card for correct access on
both endian systems. This seems to fail.
But on a somewhat similar kernel(2.6.13-rc2-mm2), with the same
system, card and driver, it works fine.

Thanks,
Ravi