Seeing problem on 2.6.13-rc3

To: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Seeing problem on 2.6.13-rc3
From: "Ravinandan Arakali" <ravinandan.arakali@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 10:04:36 -0700
Cc: "Leonid. Grossman \(E-mail\)" <leonid.grossman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Raghavendra. Koushik \(E-mail\)" <raghavendra.koushik@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I am facing the following problem with loading S2io 10GbE driver on
Just wondering if anybody else is having similar problems with S2io
driver or other drivers.

When trying to load s2io driver, I see the following message:

eth%d: 1:Endian settings are wrong, feedback read ffffffffffffffff
eth%d:swapper settings are wrong

Basically, we try to configure the card for correct access on
both endian systems. This seems to fail.
But on a somewhat similar kernel(2.6.13-rc2-mm2), with the same
system, card and driver, it works fine.