Re: Network card driver problem (znb.o/tulip)

To: jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Network card driver problem (znb.o/tulip)
From: Kosta Todorovic <kostodo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 12:02:49 +0400
Cc: tulip-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Whats the best 4-port NIC currently available? I'm interested in
purchasing 10 4-port NICs as a replacement for my current cards.

I am looking for 10/100Mbps and a good driver for linux (2.4.x and
2.6.x). Preferably a mainstream company but thats not priority.

Could the community please recommend the best card available? Money is
not an issue since im really interested in the best of the best.

Any suggestions?

Regards,
Kosta