Re: ipw2100: intrusive cleanups, working this time ;-)

To: Pavel Machek <pavel@xxxxxx>, jketreno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, kernel list <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: ipw2100: intrusive cleanups, working this time ;-)
From: Denis Vlasenko <vda@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 11:36:56 +0300
Cc: jbohac@xxxxxxx, jbenc@xxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Friday 13 May 2005 01:50, Pavel Machek wrote:
> Hi!
>
> There's a lot to clean up in header file, too... And this time it
> actually works.

Since you apparently have this hardware,
I'm going to hijack your attention for a second
for the benefit of wireless crowd.

How good it it? Signal strength/sensitivity?

Does driver/fw/hw survive prolonged packet flood testing?
I'm asking because so far I never saw 11g hw which does.
I tried prism54 and acx111. Is ipw2000 worth buying?
--
vda