Re: MultiPath Routing

To: Herbert Xu <herbert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MultiPath Routing
From: Christian Schmid <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 13:16:46 +0200
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
I tried disabling MULTIPATH_CACHED and now it completely works :) Thank you for your help. I thought your hint only is for NATed traffic but it seems its for all traffic.

Herbert Xu wrote:
Christian Schmid <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes I enabled it. But it shouldnt do anything because its no forwarded traffic here. I just used example-IPs. Or does the bug also break non-forwarded traffic?

Did you select one of the multipath algorithm options? If you selected
them as modules did you load them? If no algorithms are available it
will degenerate into deterministic routing.

It will also work properly if you disable IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH_CACHED
completely.

Cheers,