kfree_skb gives oops

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: kfree_skb gives oops
From: linux lover <linux_lover2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 07:14:35 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hello,
     I am checking some conditions in packet after IP
header is removed and based on that want network stack
to discard skbuff so i add it in ip_input.c .
       But it gives oops message that
Warning: kfree_skb passed an skb still on a list and
then prints oops
       Please help how to do that and correct me to
use a way by which i will not face any kernel panic
message?
Thanks in advance.
regards,
linux_lover.