tcp packet building problem

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: tcp packet building problem
From: linux lover <linux_lover2004@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 03:08:41 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
hello,
       I am studying kernel 2.4.20-8 kernel on RH9 and
found that for UDP and ICMP packets skb_reserve is
used for EThernet header but why TCP packet routines
ip_queue_xmit & ip_queue_xmit2 are not using
skb_reserve for Ethernet header? Where is header room
is allocated for ethernet?
       If i am missing something please point out me.
Thanks in advance.
regards,
linux_lover.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile