Re: [Orinoco-devel] [0/5] Orinoco merge updates, part the fourth

To: David Gibson <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Orinoco-devel] [0/5] Orinoco merge updates, part the fourth
From: abuas_z <rocky7@xxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:56:19 +0200
Cc: Pavel Roskin <proski@xxxxxxx>, Orinoco Development List <orinoco-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello,

DG> Here's yet another batch of orinoco updates.

Will this patches be included in CVS-Head code? Now I checked and the
last modification of orinoco.c was about 4 days ago, when switch to
enable monitor mode on all firmwares was included...

DG> Smaller and less significant than the last,

What was the last?

DG> this is basically a handful of remaining small updates before
DG> tackling the big changes (wext v15, monitor and scanning).

So, the next thing that will be do, will be WPA and monitor mode
improvement (maybe in all firmwares)?

--
Bye,
 abuas_z                            mailto:rocky7@xxxxx

The Bat! v3.0.2.10, Windows XP 5.1, Build 2600, Service Pack 1