Re: (usagi-users 03222) Re: support of IPv6 by NFS

To: Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: (usagi-users 03222) Re: support of IPv6 by NFS
From: YOSHIFUJI Hideaki / 吉藤英明 <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2005 00:19:27 +0900 (JST)
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, usagi-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
In article <200503010744.38339.Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (at Tue, 1 Mar 2005
07:44:37 -0600), Quantum Scientific <Info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> says:

:
> These issues contradict assertions that IPV6 is beneficial and easy.  If I
> didn't have a strong motivation and lots of time, I would have chucked
> early-on.  Speaking the actual truth, not propaganda or spin, leads to
> understanding of the *real* world.

Well, we really need to analyse and solve "negative experiences"
and berries against IPv6, and the "IPv6-Fix" Project started:
    http://v6fix.net

Please report any incidents to <contact AT v6fix DOT net>.
We might need to list up pitwalls the people may have and tips
to solve those issues.

Thank you.

--
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project <yoshfuji@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
GPG FP: 9022 65EB 1ECF 3AD1 0BDF  80D8 4807 F894 E062 0EEA