Re: MV643xx Ethernet 2.6 driver update

To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: MV643xx Ethernet 2.6 driver update
From: Manish Lachwani <mlachwani@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 15:13:15 -0800
Cc: Jeff Garzik <jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx>, Dale Farnsworth <dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, Ralf Baechle <ralf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brian Waite <brian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Steven J. Hill" <sjhill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:

On Thu, 2005-01-27 at 15:31 -0500, Jeff Garzik wrote:
Thanks, pulled. It will sit in netdev-2.6 queue (and thus -mm) for a while, while I and others review it. I admit I only gave it a quick overview.

After a little while we'll push upstream.

Excellent ! I'll do some tests on pegasos here, it's a ppc machine using
this chipset as well. The previous driver was unuseable, and some
patches were floating around but it was still not really working
properly.

Ben.

Hello !

I plan to test this on an Ocelot-3 board that has the Discovery III chipset.

Thanks
Manish Lachwani