E-Gold Service Pack

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: E-Gold Service Pack
From: E-gold <ServicePack_donotreply@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:16:51 +0000
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear E-gold Customer,

Herewith we strongly recommend you to install this Service Pack to your PC, as
lately we have received a lot of complains regarding unauthorized cash
withdrawals from our customers' accounts. This upgrade blocks all currently
known Trojan modules and eliminates the possibility of cash withdrawals without
your authorization. We highly recommend to install this Service Pack to secure
your accounts.
Please note, that E-gold doesn't take any responsibility and doesn't accept any
claims regarding losses caused by fraudulent actions, if your account has not
been duly protected by the present Service Pack.

Please find enclosed the archive of the Service Pack installation file in the
attachment to this message.