Re: generic 802.11 stack

To: greg chesson <greg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: generic 802.11 stack
From: Vladimir Kondratiev <vkondra@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 21:03:13 +0300
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, "David S. Miller" <davem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, acx100-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, hadi@xxxxxxxxxx, jgarzik@xxxxxxxxx, jkmaline@xxxxxxxxx, prism54-devel@xxxxxxxxxxx, sam@xxxxxxxxx, vda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
To inform about status:
I started to work on idea of 802.11 generic stack. I start from code by Dave.
This far I fixed it to compile for 2.6 (Makefile and couple of syntax
errors).
I am going to implement minimum functionality, at this stage I will somehow
publish the project. Anyone can suggest what it the right solution for
hosting? Sourceforge? Something else?
Vladimir