Re: kernel bug at sched.c:564! + linux kernel 2.4.25

To: James Morris <jmorris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: kernel bug at sched.c:564! + linux kernel 2.4.25
From: Niranjan <niranjan_cs2905@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: Vladimir Kondratiev <vkondra@xxxxxxx>, Matt Mackall <mpm@xxxxxxxxxxx>, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
The driver code is in kernel loadable module. The
linux-wlan-ng driver for the linux wireless cards has
two kernel loadable modules - prism2_cs and p80211.
I included the encrypt() and decrypt() function of
cryptoapi inside the p80211.o kernel module instead of
using cipher-<cipher_name>.o module for encryption and
decryption. The cipher context (cipher name and cipher
mode) and key (key length and cipher key) is still set
through cryptoapi.o module.

Warm Regards,
-Niranjan