Re: netfilter6: REJECT target?

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: netfilter6: REJECT target?
From: Peter Bieringer <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:05:05 +0200
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx

--On Wednesday, August 13, 2003 01:34:40 PM -0700 "David S. Miller"
<davem@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 23:30:49 +0300 (EEST)
> Pekka Savola <pekkas@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Is there some reason the IPv6 Netfilter REJECT target hasn't been merged
>> during the last 2 years it has existed in Netfilter's patch-o-matic.
>
> It might be more profitable to ask the netfilter lists
> than here.

>From some private correspondence some month ago my result is that I think
the netfilter6 team needs some more man-power.

Currently I know only about Harald Welte, Andras Kis-Szabo has left the
team afair.

There are also some inconsistency in logging between IPv4 and IPv6
code...but looks like this is all low-prio ;-)

        Peter
--
Dr. Peter Bieringer                     http://www.bieringer.de/pb/
GPG/PGP Key 0x958F422D               mailto: pb at bieringer dot de