Re: 3c59x support

To: borkdude@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: 3c59x support
From: James Stevenson <james@xxxxxxxx>
Date: 01 May 2003 00:17:21 +0100
Cc: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, andrewm@xxxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi

i also had problems with the card in some 2.4.x releases
but it seems to work for me on a 2.4.20 kernel.

3c59x: Donald Becker and others. www.scyld.com/network/vortex.html
00:0a.0: 3Com PCI 3c905C Tornado at 0xec00. Vers LK1.1.16

i do still have problems with a card in another machine when rebooting
from windows into linux it fails to init properly.
But since the machine boots from nfs i have not been bothered to
dump the info from this.