Network Device-Driver/Layer Implementation: Help required

To: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Network Device-Driver/Layer Implementation: Help required
From: "Harish Kulkarni" <hari@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 13:25:18 +0530
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello all,
I have a T1/E1 device driver: ( completed till PCI initialization and other
device-internals initialization,including interrupts handling procedures),
now i am not understanding how to provide the interface to upper layers?. I
have walked through the lapb-module.txt and some code of IPX, but still the
things are not clear. Can any one help/guide me?
-Thanks
Hari