Re: tulip NAPI patch that works with 2.4.20-pre9 or so?

To: Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: tulip NAPI patch that works with 2.4.20-pre9 or so?
From: jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 08:49:09 -0400 (EDT)
Cc: Robert Olsson <Robert.Olsson@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "'netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
Theres a 2419 patch that should work for you at:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~hadi/tulip-2419-napi-nifd.gz

Also pick a small patch on top of this at:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~hadi/patch-napi-tulip-20020915

Now if you wanna get adventorous why not pick:
http://www.cyberus.ca/~hadi/tulip-feed.tgz
You still need that second patch;
In addition to solve your skb problem pick Roberts latest
recycling patch at:
ftp://robur.slu.se/pub/Linux/net-development/skb_recycling/recycle12.pat
The driver i pointed to above has skb-recycling built in.

cheers,
jamal