Re: Early SPECWeb99 results on 2.5.33 with TSO on e1000

To: Alan Cox <alan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Early SPECWeb99 results on 2.5.33 with TSO on e1000
From: todd-lkml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 08:41:25 -0600 (MDT)
Cc: jamal <hadi@xxxxxxxxxx>, "David S. Miller" <davem@xxxxxxxxxx>, "tcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx" <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, patricia gilfeather <pfeather@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: netdev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxx
alan,

good to know.  it's a nice piece of engineering.  it's useful to note that
linux has such a long and rich history of breaking de-facto standards in
order to make things work better.

t.

--
todd underwood, vp & cto
oso grande technologies, inc.

"Those who give up essential liberties for temporary safety deserve
neither liberty nor safety." - Benjamin Franklin