[ANNOUNCE] NAPI patches for 2.4.19-rc1

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] NAPI patches for 2.4.19-rc1
From: Jason Lunz <lunz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 18:32:37 -0400
Cc: Robert.Olsson@xxxxxxxxxxx, greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, garzik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
I've backported the most recent napi sources I could find to 2.4.19-rc1.
The patches are available at http://orr.falooley.org/pub/linux/net/.

Testing and suggestions are welcome. Currently backported napi drivers
are e1000, eepro100, tulip, and 3c59x. I intend to backport dl2k and
sundance at some point, but I have no dl2k cards and I'm working with
Donald Becker to get the sundance driver working on the card I have.

Does anyone know of more recent NAPI conversions? Robert Olsson tells me
Jeff Garzik has a more recent tulip conversion, but there are _no_ napi
net drivers in 2.5.25 and I haven't found any others except for those
mentioned at the NAPI ftp site.

Jason