An answer for "Scheduling in interrupt".

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: An answer for "Scheduling in interrupt".
From: "Tong Lee" <leetong311@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 09:48:42 +0800
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Krishna Kumar,

I have finally figured our what caused the "Scheduling in interrupt" panic. I didn't realize that ip_local_deliver is run within the bottom_half context, and I had used a semaphore there. It is that semaphore which had induced a sleep and therefore a schedule.

However I now have a new problem to fight with: my kgdb became dysfunctional. Upon reaching a "return" statement and when I typed "next", it simply went off and never returned! Have you any comments on how to solve or bypass this problem?

Lee Tong

与联机的朋友进行交流,请使用 MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/cn/