frag problem

To: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: frag problem
From: "Luigi Cartuccia" <luigigocart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 13:15:39 +0200
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning I'm Luigi Cartuccia an italian student.I have a fragmentation problem.I have installed a software for routing multi-hop for wireless Lan 802.11.I use linux-2.4.7.
My problem:
Without the software ssh and scp is ok
With the software ssh is ok and scp is not ok
Instead the writer of the software have used linux-2.4.3 and with the software,he have asked me,scp is ok.
I have discovered that it is a fragmentation's problem in fact the fragment.c file is various for linux-2.4.3 and linux-2.4.7.
Can you help me?
Thank you very much
Luigi