Linux IP stack on kernel 2.4.18

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Linux IP stack on kernel 2.4.18
From: Rabeeh Khoury <rabeeh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 11:56:48 +0300
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi All,

I'm using kernel 2.4.18 and developing an ethernet network interface driver.
I have two problems that if you may consult me how to solve them -

1.. How can I adjust the throttling parameter of the IP stack not to drop any
packet ? Meantime the IP stack routes 55k packets/sec and all the other it just
drops (I can see them by the result of netif_rx).
2.. Routing jumbo packets through IP stack - I send 9K packets in size and IP
stack routes the packets but by sending 1K packets in size ! is this possible ?
I tripple checked the device driver on receive and transmit and it's ok. Do you
know what is the problem ?

Thank you alot,
Rabeeh