RE: Another stupid question regarding the RA/RS in IPv6

To: "'Pekka Savola'" <pekkas@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Another stupid question regarding the RA/RS in IPv6
From: "Xiaoning He" <xiaoning@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 13:08:29 -0800
Cc: <netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.

I installed a stand alone radvd from the web site. And it works.
However, I can not find the definition of following structures:

struct nd_router_advert
struct nd_router_advert

If you are familiar with the Linux, could you please let me know the dir
which contains such structure.

Also, when you said radvd is integrated with RHL72, are you saying I can
get the code from RHL72's CD?

Thank you very much.

Xiaoning

RA's is