I am looking for 4.x BSD Source Code
At present i want to implement redundancy
at socket level in the TCP Stack.. Can you please
help me with some docs, information in this regards
any additional help in these feild will be appriciated.
i want to know
1. The Data structures that are kept by the system for maintaining the
2. Kernel related data structures that are part of the TCP / IP stack.
3. Any Documents, Links that can help us in getting with the procedure .as to
how it can be implemeted efficiently.
4. Pros & cons in implementing such redundancy.
5. kernel related other information as to which modules are interdependent to
this (If any).
6. If any work is going in this regards, then what is the present status. & for
more detail whom shall then we refer to.