2.4.0-test11 - broken UDP?

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, davem@xxxxxxxxxx, ak@xxxxxx, kuznet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2.4.0-test11 - broken UDP?
From: Peter Hicks <pwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 13:46:22 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: cc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there

The latest stable version of freeradius (www.freeradius.org) doesn't seem
to work properly on 2.4.0-test11, yet it worked fine on 2.4.0-test9.

Network sniffers show the RADIUS packets are leaving the Cisco routers in
question, and are getting to the segment the machine is on, but no
further.

I have a system here I can run tests on if it's of use - please let me
know, I'd be happy to help!. Additionally, I'm also compling a 2.2.17
kernel before I pop out for lunch to see if that 'fixes' the problem.

Peter.