listen queues for AF_UNIX sockets

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: listen queues for AF_UNIX sockets
From: Ben <bench@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 18:06:53 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
A long time ago there was a thread on this list where it was pointed out
that listen queues are not built for AF_UNIX sockets. I never saw any
follow-up about this being fixed, and it's not clear from the comments in
af_unix.c for recent versions of the 2.2 kernel that the problem has been
delt with... was it? Does listen() now do what you would expect it to for
unix domain sockets?

I ask because the symptoms I'm having in my program indicate that unix
domain sockets still might not have queues.