Re: IFA_F_NO_NDISC (for vrrp)

To: Julian Anastasov <uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jerome Etienne <jetienne@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IFA_F_NO_NDISC (for vrrp)
From: Andrey Savochkin <saw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2000 14:14:01 +0800
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
On Fri, Jun 09, 2000 at 08:57:57AM +0300, Julian Anastasov wrote:
> > which patch are you speaking about ?
>
>       I looked it one month ago:
>
> ftp://ftp.sw.com.sg/pub/Linux/people/saw/kernel/v2.3/route.generic
>
>       I  see it  is not changed  from long time  ago and I
> don't know its status. Andrey?

I haven't added anything radically new.  Just ported to to the recent
kernels.  I'm going to merge it into the mainstream kernel, but not right
now.  There is a discussion between me and Alexey Kuznetsov about some points
of the patch.  It hasn't been finished yet because of a lack of time on both
sides.  On the other hand, 2.4.0test isn't the right moment to introduce such
patches :-)

Best regards
                                        Andrey V.
                                        Savochkin