ipv6 implementation docs

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: ipv6 implementation docs
From: "Eric S. Johnson" <esj@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:38:01 -0400
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Is there anything besides the source code which documents how the
linux ipv6 implementation works?

An example of a question I have: how do you force autoconfiguration
of the interfaces, again. When you first bring up an interface with
ifconfig eth0 inet6  it does stateless autoconfig. But if you manually
clear things and/or change the prefixes that the router radvd advertises,
I would like to force it to do autoconfig again, I haven't seen how
to do this yet.