RE: Email address test

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Email address test
From: Riley Williams <rhw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2000 06:25:50 +0100 (BST)
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there.

Can I apologise for the enclosed post going to this mailing list.
Unfortunately, the list was incorrectly identified as being a
private individual in the Linux Kernel, so when I started
checking that all private individuals therein were still at the
addresses listed, I inadvertantly included this list. This has
now been corrected.

To those of you who responded to this posting as a result of
being subscribed to this list rather than being listed as a
maintainer of the Linux kernel, I offer my sincere apologies for
disturbing you.

 > This went to the netdev mailing list... You might get
 > several replies..

Unfortunately, I did !!!

Best wishes from Riley.

 * Copyright (C) 2000, Memory Alpha Systems.
 * All rights and wrongs reserved.

| There is something frustrating about the quality and speed of Linux  |
| else has already done so and is just about to release their patch.   |
 * http://www.memalpha.cx/Linux/Kernel/