linux tcp/ip rfc compliance

To: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: linux tcp/ip rfc compliance
From: "Brendan M. Coffey" <bcoffey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 19:37:43 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
dear network team:

I am planning a brief investigation of the Linux 2.2 kernel's TCP/IP
implementation, as regards RFC compliance.  I am given to understand that
the results of this research would be helpful, or at least informative, to
you in your efforts.

If there is anyone in particular to whom I should address correspondence,
please let me know.

Also, I understand that Mike Shaver undertook a similar study of a 2.0
series kernel.  If you have any idea as to an accessible location of the
results of his research, I would appreciate that information as well.

Thanks!

brendan coffey