Re: 2.3.46-pre3 make modules fails (aironet4500_core.c:1754: structure h

To: Sampo Kellomaki <sampo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: 2.3.46-pre3 make modules fails (aironet4500_core.c:1754: structure has no member named `tbusy')
From: Elmer Joandi <elmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 01:43:45 +0200 (EET)
Cc: netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx, dhinds@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sampo@xxxxxx
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
jeah, I am waiting for this softnet thing to cool down a bit and some
good examples/docs to come on other drivers. There has been many
fundamental changes,  dreaming about that they would have came all
together. Besides, I can not test it normally, as on my working computer I
get strange disk corruptions...
And more whining from here :)

But anyway, taking it up on weekend if not before. Actually, maybe before.

I have used to give my outgoing patches nightly burnin test under several
configurations(thus, several nights), therefore I dont release so often.

elmer.