Re: IPv6+Linux status page useful?

To: Peter Bieringer <pb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, linux-ipv6@xxxxxxxxx, netdev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IPv6+Linux status page useful?
From: Cacophonix Gaul <cacophonix@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 1999 13:05:35 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-netdev@xxxxxxxxxxx
How about the ipv4-ipv6 socks translator at
http://www.socks.nec.com/translator.html

I presume by "renumbering hierarchically" you mean router renumbering?

What about some of the v4-v6 transition schemes? For e.g, 6to4, etc. At the
last IETF someone from Compaq mentioned that they are prototyping some
of the v4-v6 translators on linux, I'm not aware of the status.

Thanks for setting up the page!