[ANNOUNCE] xfsdump 3.1.0
bpm at sgi.com
Thu Mar 22 12:58:55 CDT 2012
Version 3.1.0 of xfsdump has been released.
A gzipped tar archive of the source code is available here:
The source code can be accessed via git using this URL:
Below is a summary (from the doc/CHANGES file) of changes since release
xfsdump-3.1.0 (22 March 2012)
- Fix metadata restore on split files.
- Add a -D option to skip a recursive scan of the filesystem
- Fix a 1 byte overflow with empty lists, thanks to Mike Frysinger.
- Enable multi-stream support on Linux using pthreads.
- Fix handling of Ctrl-D in prompts.
- Obsolete SGI_XFSDUMP_SKIP_FILE extended attribute for excluding
files from dump.
- Fix restoration of extended attributes on the root directory.
- Use the full 32-bit inode generation number instead of 12-bit
generation number. Bump the dump format version to 3.
- Do not create parent directories for orphaned files during
list-only (-t option) restore.
More information about the xfs