[RFC v6 PATCH 0/5] xfs: Allow pquota and gquota to be used together
sekharan at us.ibm.com
Fri Jul 20 18:02:02 CDT 2012
This is the version 6 of the changes to allow pquota and gquota to be used
Version 5 can be found at:
Changes from version 5 to version 6:
- Use radix tree instead of hash table
Version 4 can be found at
Changes fron version 4 to version 5:
rebase with the current tree one simple change.
Version 3 of the posting can be found at
Changes from version 3 to version 4:
- Remove save_flags with storing the value (in to superblock)
based on field type info
- fix checkpatch.pl warnings and errors
version 2 of the posting can be found at
Changes from version 2 to version 3:
- hash table for pquota is added.
- changes to apply cleanly with the latest tree
version 1 of the posting can be found at
Changes from version 1 to version 2:
- Created a new prep patch to accomodate some generic changes that ease
the later patches.
- Created a new patch to add a new field qs_pquota to fs_quota_stat
with appropriate versioning changes
- Changed the logic to allow XFS_OQUOTA.* flags to be allowed only in
the older versions.
- Changed couple of places where PQUOTA checking was on the else if
construct so as to allow both GQUOTA and PQUOTA in those places.
- Fixed comments in xfs_quota.h to reflect the current changes.
- Changed the name of the macro XFS_SB_VERSION2_SEPER_PQUOTA to
- got rid of the macros XFS_MOUNT_QUOTA_SET1 and XFS_MOUNT_QUOTA_SET2
- added a new inline function xfs_inode_dquot(ip, type) to simplify
the error path in xfs_qm_dqget()
- got rid of the macro XFS_IS_THIS_QUOTA_OFF
- added comment to explain why sb_qflags is saved and restored in
Thanks & Regards,
More information about the xfs