Message to Stan Hoeppner

Michael Monnerie michael.monnerie at is.it-management.at
Fri Aug 13 06:00:40 CDT 2010

Dear Stan,

<stan at hardwarefreak.com>: host greer.hardwarefreak.com[65.41.216.221]
said: 550    5.7.1 <mailsrv1.zmi.at[212.69.164.54]>: Client host
rejected: We do not accept mail from .at domains (in reply to RCPT TO
command)

I don't know what experiences you've had, but Austria is not that bad.
We have Mozart, Walzer, the Danube, and Vienna is worlds most beautiful
city to live in (search "vienna best city in the world" on Google finds
http://www.citymayors.com/features/quality_survey.html and others).

Maybe you could rethink that policy? Spam rate is quite low with .at
domains, compared to others.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc