[pcp] pcp updates - coverity changes for pmcd and pmlogger

Mark Goodwin mgoodwin at redhat.com
Thu Feb 9 16:31:37 CST 2012

On 02/10/2012 06:18 AM, Ken McDonell wrote:
> On Wed, 2012-02-08 at 17:31 +1100, Nathan Scott wrote:
>> BTW, from Marks "leftovers" list I got through the ones I laid claim
>> to earlier, and then pmval.  Will tackle dbpmda next I think, which
>> leaves pmlogextract and pmlogrewrite for some brave soul(s)...  :)
>
> I guess I qualify as a brave soul ... I'll take these two when I finish
> pmie, and then we're done with this round ... yippee.

Not quite: I've still got the following on my plate :

    1 libpcp_gui
    1 libpcp_mmv
    1 libpcp_pmcd
    1 newhelp
    1 pmcpp
    1 pmstat
    2 libpcp_import
    2 pmns
    3 pmevent
    3 pminfo
    4 cpan
    4 pmdumplog
    5 libpcp_trace
    5 pmlc
    6 libpcp_http
    8 pmlogreduce

I'm in the middle of some device-mapper stuff ATM, some of
it coverity related. But hopefulyl I'll get to the above
later this arvo.

BTW, any comments or thoughts on my "proposed on-going Coverity scan
management" message from Feb 2nd?

Cheers