[pcp] Log rotation issue

Nathan Scott nscott at aconex.com
Sun Mar 29 19:06:11 CDT 2009

Hi Ken,

I'm seeing an occassional pmlogger_daily warning (I think since upgrading the
pmlogger_daily scripts to the new-weekly-cull/merge-style variant) - not sure
if its failing to create logs or not ... hard to tell exactly which host its
coming from (message leaves a bit to be desired, cos mkaf doesn't have the
full archive path).

Does this look fatal to you?

thanks.

mkaf: Warning: cannot extract hostname from archive "20090330.00.10" ... skipped
mkaf: Warning: cannot extract hostname from archive "20090330.00.10" ... skipped

----- End Forwarded Message -----

--
Nathan