[pcp] pcp-2.7.8-20081117 sig 11 in AcceptNewClient

Nathan Scott nscott at aconex.com
Sun Mar 1 17:11:30 CST 2009

On Fri, 2009-02-27 at 11:14 -0600, Scott Emery wrote:
> 	If you hand me some recipes, I might be able to use the original
> machine to help.  a verbose dump of the stack... any particular variables
> you want to look at?

First thing to check is the source line which caused SIGSEGV.
I don't understand how "client[i].fd = fd" could cause it, as
we wrote into "client[i].addr" twenty three lines above... it
seems as if that line _should_ have caused a SIGSEGV first.

Would be handy to know things like how many clients, contents
and addresses of the "client" array (and is client[i] near a
page boundary), did we just realloc this in NewClient(), etc.

cheers.

--
Nathan