News For Life
Financial News:
New Options For Online Vehicle Sales
Exit Only Inc. ex t0
$0.41
Exit Only entered the Canadian market in may of this year. Websites that
market used vehicles are not new to the internet. The new concept here
is allowing its clients to post vehicles to the database without charge
or hidden fees. Those posting there vehicles, either private or dealers,
will only pay $2 for each potential buyers information they accept.
Company Bullets:
- Initially marketed in Canada, response from consumers exceeded all
expectations.
- The marketing teams projected year end numbers were surpassed 4 months
early.
- The site has now expanded its scope to include the US market.
- Exit has partnered with a number of online services to provide
immediate market exposure.
- In addition the site is now providing Mobile access, delivering
sellers contact information of potential buyers right to their cell
phone.
As the US market is considerably larger, patterned results in the US can
instantly put this new company on the map. To read recent releases and
find out more information consult any financial website.
Top International News:
Tribal violence kills 4 in Indonesia ----- - JAKARTA, Indonesia -- Rival
tribes armed with bows and arrows fought close to a U.S.-owned gold mine
in Indonesia's Papua region on Thursday, the latest in a series of
clashes that have killed four people, police and a company officials
said. At least 45 others have been injured in the fighting in the remote
region since Tuesday, local police chief Godhelp Mansnembra told
el-Shinta radio. Media reports initially said eight had been killed. The
fighting broke out in villages bordering a giant gold and copper mine
operated by Freeport-McMoRan Copper and Gold Mine Inc., Mansnembra and
Freeport spokesman Mindo Pangaribuan said. Pangaribuan said the fighting
was unrelated to the company's operations and production at the mine was
not affected. Mansnembra said mediation efforts had so far failed.
News From The Nation:
Bush steps up Mideast peace push ---- LONDON - President Bush is sending
his national security adviser to the Middle East next week and Secretary
of State Condoleezza Rice will make a return visit soon afterward to
keep up pressure on Israeli and the Palestinians to start peace
negotiations. National security adviser Stephen Hadley and Rice will
make separate trips to the region to bridge wide gaps between the two
sides on a document outlining how they intend to resume talks that will
be presented at a U.S.-hosted conference this fall, a senior official
said.
|