business solutions

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: business solutions
From: "Alex" <jasontonger@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 10:24:36 +0200
Hi

This is Alex, I would like to be your business parnter today.
Pls check what we offer below:

YOUR BUSINESS LEASE AND FINANCE PARTNER
Tailoring Business Solutions to Match Your Business
*  Fast Approvals
*  Efficient Service with a 'Can Do' attitude
*  Leading Industry experience
*  Widest available range of funds from banks,
financial institutions through to our own private investor/lenders and
specialized funders

ALL TYPES OF ACCEPTABLE BUSINESS EQUIPMENT LEASING
* Sale Lease-Back options available!!
* Collateral Asset Based NOT based Credit History (Equipment and Real
Estate)
* Business UNSECURED Capital Loans for Good Credit
* Tailor made lease programs

SOME TYPES OF EQUIPMENT WE LEASE AND FINANCE
 * All types of Commercial Motor Vehicles
 * Medical Profession Loans and Equipment
 * Office Equipment
 * Solar Equipment for Business and Municipalities
 * LED Lighting & Signage for Business and Municipalities
 * Point of Sale Equipment
 * Vending Machines
 * Computers and Software
 * Restaurant/Catering Equipment
 * Refrigeration Equipment
 * Manufacturing Equipment

VEHICLES WE DO FOR BUSINESS AND PERSONAL USE
* Exotic Cars - Luxury Sports Cars - Classic Cars put in your Company
* Heavy Construction Equipment - New and Used
* Heavy Duty Trucks and Trailers
* Medium Duty Trucks and Trailers
* Motor Coaches and Shuttle Buses
* Sprinter Limo and Shuttle
* Emergency and Para-Transit Vehicles
* Catering and Vending Trucks

Pls reply if you are interested then - WE WILL CONTACT YOU

Thanks.
Alex
Email: luisami@xxxxxxxx