Recommendation of Automation Products

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Recommendation of Automation Products
From: "Gafee Fang" <huixinsoft56@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Jun 2015 10:59:43 +0800
Sender: "Gafee Fang" <yxqakom@xxxxxxxx>

Dear,

Good day to you!

GSI is a worldwide distributor for industrial automation. Our main activity is focused on cooperation with other distributors, commercial companies like me and you, through all around the world, throughout a worldwide network we created few years ago.

Our best brands are:
MTL: from 50% to 85% discount on pricelist, huge inventory (made in UK or India)
P+F: 60% discount on Chinese pricelist, huge inventory (made in Singapore or Indonesia)
Bently Nevada: 35% discount on pricelist (made in USA)
Yokogawa: from 40% to 70% discount on Chinese pricelist (made in Korea, Japan or China)
Rosemount: from 50% to 70% discount, huge inventory (made in Singapore)
Honeywell: from 50% to 60% discount huge inventory (made in USA)
Allen-Bradley: from 50% to 60% discount huge inventory

We have also competitive conditions especially on European brands, such as E+H, VEGA, ASCO, Bailey, AUMA, Schenck.

You can see our product range on our website.

Hope friendly & mutual-beneficial business relationship can be built up between us!

Best Regards,
Gafee Fang

Great System International Ltd. Shenzhen Office
Room G, 15th Floor, Seaview Plaza, No. 18 Taizi Road, Nanshan District, Shenzhen China
Tel: 86-755- 26850711
                  26850712
                  26850715
                  26850716