Credit Enhancement and Proof of Funds.

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Credit Enhancement and Proof of Funds.
From: "One Stop Financial Solutions" <mukama09@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 22:45:11 +0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=turbo-smtp; x=1435070821; h=DomainKey-Signature: Received:Received:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Organization: Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Thread-Index: Content-Language; bh=lFgv+Cw9a9dgvMKNDbK9hBIUxPX5fohwi3tVAZoQskY =; b=pp+DeA7hz1lXvkrIAeQX+kHkvVCBrZdu3SNdyUC2rEGY6OsxFCQpzDhD+hi LQk/jvEzofSliW5+7b2LYBgG5+WUWr1zZzW7B0FUUYYxv0e125769PmwrHhUSvOP KBFWlTRd9+ih8VyWKS8xfTqfaP6WiO4sLltK9HYMqgs/EWCw=
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=turbo-smtp; d=gmail.com; h=Received:Received:X-TurboSMTP-Tracking:Reply-To:From:To:Subject:Date:Organization:Message-ID:MIME-Version:Content-Type:X-Mailer:Thread-Index:Content-Language:X-Cr-Hashedpuzzle:X-Cr-Puzzleid; b=q5B6BoWuZyk+Deh7ObkiqxbGNhRR3iWp3JfT7d0a9MeSWktZGubzJNrOhjci+R UsN7f6RdthVC7hnFLZyZMUHH8/U3nVt18uJKl2BIbVU5fGlTbHnIjCdcbi2nq1Rt hBLJiKtTiEI/7Ns8zoTSZIxpn8C89LpPTHXpjoE4puVyY=;

Dear Esteemed Clients,

Many of you have already benefited from the credit enhancement and proof of funds product services we have been providing since 2006.

Our personal and historic relationships with each of these institutions we collaborate with will ensure timely, affordable, and professional service which most of you can testify.

Our June 2015 List of available Bank Facilities are:

SERVICES AVAILABLE

·         Bank to Bank Phone/E-mail/Fax Verification

·         Hard Copy Courier and Electronic Documentation

·         Account Statement

·         Proof of Funds Letter

·         Ready Willing Able Letter

·         Bank Comfort Letter / Bank Instruments (BG,SBLC,MTN)

·         SWIFT MT199/799/999 messaging (additional charges may apply)

·         Blocked Funds/Reserved Funds MT199/799/999/760 (additional charges may apply)

FINANCIAL INSTRUMENT MONETIZATION

Funding through bank instruments is ideal for financing small and large project. It is a viable and powerful alternative to bank funding and has become a valuable tool when banks and conventional funding fall short.

Rather than locating an instrument and then looking for a lender who will fund it, the entire process can be handled at once. We can provide the bank instrument and have it monetized through our sources. You can have the funding for your project within 14 bank days.

TRADE PROGRAM

Are you sick of broker chains and complicated procedures? We have direct access to private trade programs that can generate up to 50% - 100% returns on the investment.

PROJECT FINANCE

Are you still looking for funding without success?

If you need Venture Capital, Commercial Finance, Expansion Capital or Start-up Capital: We have access to the investors and funds you need.

Please if you are interested in the offer or know someone who might be interested, let me know so that we can discuss the business opportunities further.

Best Regards,

Kamaruddin Muhammad