DONATION COMPENSATION

To: Recipients <gestuet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: DONATION COMPENSATION
From: "Richard Maxwell Angela" <gestuet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:56:05 +0200
Dear Beloved,

This is an official message directed to inform you, I and my lovely wife Angela
Maxwell have voluntarily decided to donate part of our won prize to you as a
charitable project to improve the lives of five different individuals all over
the world through this Social". Now that you have received this massage, you
are one among the lucky recipient.

This winning of ours is put on the internet for the world to see. Please you
have been advice to view our winning video webpage below ;

https://www.national-lottery.co.uk/life-changing/winner-euromillions-maxwell

You are to act upon this message and reply me via email (
richardangela_maxwell@xxxxxxxxxxx ) with your Full Name, Age and country than i
will furnished with more information about this donation.

Congratulations & Happy Celebrations in Advance

Your Benefactor,

Richard and Angela Maxwell.