Professional Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth earbuds manufacturer

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Professional Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth earbuds manufacturer
From: "Frank Young" <huixinsoft20@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 5 Jun 2015 12:49:04 +0800
Sender: "Frank Young" <nhsw@xxxxxxxx>

Dear sir or madam,

Hope you are well.

Everrich Electronics (HK) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Everrich Group (HK) Limited, Specializing in design, manufacture consumer electronics products, including Bluetooth Earbuds/Headphones, Bluetooth Speaker etc., Please kindly find our factory advantage as following for your reference.

In-House Strong R&D Ability

Thanks to our 12 members in house R&D team, we ensure our designs match with the current market trends. Our engineers are professional on wireless communication field and we are confidence to develop your ODM projects related to wireless/Bluetooth etc., products, We release up to 5 models every quarter and will finish a completely new design for your customization from product ID to finished good in less than 60 days!

High Quality Assured

To ensure quality of every unit, all raw materials and accessories is sourced from reliable suppliers and inspected strictly according to AQL standard. Quality Control is carried out by 12 QC staffs with over 5 years' experience following the SOP standard. All our products are CE, FCC and RoHS approvals. We offer 12 months warranty and unconditional free returns on any defective products to every client!

OEM/ODM capacity

Located in Baoan, Shenzhen, our factory Occupied, Operating 8 production lines with more than 200 workers, we are a ISO 9001-2008 certified and Wal-mart verified factory, our monthly production capacity is about 80,000 units... OEM/ODM projects are welcome!

For more information on our products & OEM/ODM orders, visit our website and contact us today! For fast communication, please skype me.

Look forward your further contact, thanks!

Kind regards,

Frank Young (CEO)  | Everrich Electronics (HK) Limited
tel: (86) 755-2751 0865
fax: (86) 755-2751 0685
In-House R & D team |  ISO: 9001: 2000 certificated factory.