2015 new solar led street/garden lights-new moon

To: xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: 2015 new solar led street/garden lights-new moon
From: Amily <huixinsoft65@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4 Jun 2015 22:45:17 +0800
Sender: Amily <zuniixdxk@xxxxxxxx>

Hello,

We successfully developed new type all in one solar led garden /street light -New Moon, Ideal for hooking onto existing lamp pole.

600lmâ3600lm choosable  ,6â8 YEARS OF  LIFESPAN ,3 YEARS OF WARRANTY.

There is a  big range of  brightness from 5w 600lm to 30w 3600lm. Suitable for park, garden .parking lots. street, road lighting.

If you want further information,pls feel free to let me know.

New moon will bring many advantages:
1) The creative reflector design can efficiently raise the lumen over 30%
2) Uses new-gerneration,high quality LiFePO4 batteries,and unique Twins battery group arrangement to expand the lifespan to  6---8years.
3)Panasonic infrared induction sensor,12m long range detection ,Iight up when people go by while dimming when people go away.
4)The unique design of thief proof,common tools can not remove it.0 stealing after installation.

Please click the below URL for check our products photo.

http://sd.uploads.im/SlZNq.png
http://sd.uploads.im/qMckx.jpg
http://sd.uploads.im/FIkM5.jpg
http://sd.uploads.im/TLx15.jpg