Auto parts/Making in China

To: "xfs" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Auto parts/Making in China
From: "Michelle Tang" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 15:06:12 +0800
Dear Valued Customer,

Good day!This is Michelle from Tecom Machining Factory, which located in
Shenzhen, China.

We are specilized in producing many kinds of metal components which called CNC
machining  parts.

We are mainly producing according to customer's drawings or samples.

Are you importing and interested in these kinds of parts, for more detail
informations about us, please kindly visit our website www.sz-tecom.com

Tecom will be your trustworthy supplier, and Michelle is always pleasure  and
looking forward to kindly inquiries from you.

Best regards, Thanks!
Michelle tang
Tecom Precision Machining(shenzhen)Co.,LTD
Add: 3th Floor,A2 Block,ZhongPengCheng Industrial Park,
             ChuangChun South Road,GongMing Town,ShenZhen,China
Web: www.sz-tecom.com           Email: michelle@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell: 0086-134 1053 5880
Tel : 0086-755-2715 5130
Fax: 0086-755-2715 5130