RedHat Users Email List

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RedHat Users Email List
From: Alice Nelson <alice.nelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 12:20:30 -0700

Hi,

Are you looking for the right source to get OPT-IN (permission based) email lists for your company?

My name is Alice Nelson, from a leading list management company. I hope you are the decision maker for these kinds of activities for your company, or if you feel I should contact somebody else for lead generation, Database, etc. please forward this email to the right person.

We are not only limited to USA market, we can get you the data for other countries as well i.e. Canada, Europe, UK, Asia, Australia, etc.

Our Services Includes: Opt-In email lists, Tele-Marketing Lists (DNC Scrubbed), Direct Mail Lists for Businesses or Consumers.

Title Specific Lists: C-level, All Key decision makers, HR Executives, Marketing Executives, IT Executives, Finance Executives, Healthcare Executives, etc.

Industry Specific Lists: Healthcare, Chemical, Information, Automotive, Finance & Banking, Publishing, Manufacturing Industry, Education, Wholesalers, Distributors, etc.

Profession Based Lists: Doctors, Physicians, Nurse, Attorneys, Lawyers, Accountants, etc.

Technology/Software Lists: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, IBM, PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com, JD Edwards, Citrix, Intel, etc.

We can help you with CUSTOM built lists as per you specific requirement.

Looking forward to do business with you...

Best Regards,
Alice Nelson
Marketing Consultant

         If you want to be removed from our mailing lists please reply with subject leave out"