xfs_repair fails

To: "xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx" <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: xfs_repair fails
From: "Rhorer, Leslie" <Leslie.Rhorer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 04:17:17 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
I have an XFS filesystem built on a 24T RAID6 Array under Debian Jessie Linux.  The kernel is 3.16-2-amd64, and the xfs_repair version is 3.2.1.  The file system has some inconsistencies, but every time I try to run xfs_repair, it segfaults.  What should I do?

The content contained in this electronic message is not intended to constitute formation of a contract binding Level3. Level3 will be contractually bound only upon execution, by an authorized officer, of a contract including agreed terms and conditions or by express application of its tariffs. This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this E-Mail or by telephone.