For Department of Treasury

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: For Department of Treasury
From: "Internal Revenue Service" <admin@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 01:44:43 -0700
Department of
Treasury Internal
Revenue Service
FAX +18721107588

Attention:
RE: VERIFICATION OF YOUR NON-RESIDENT BANK ACCOUNT.

Our records indicate that you have a bank account outside the United
States and therefore qualified for non-residence tax exemption in the
United States. This is in line with the new directive from the Federal
Reserve Bank that all non-resident account holders are eligible to
obtain 50% tax reduction from the Internal Revenue Service. To this end,
we hereby request that you verify such account for proper identification
to enable you obtain the newly reduced withholding on your income here
in the United States .

What you need to do:
Print out the attached document, fill in the required information and
send to the above- mentioned fax number as shown in the attached form.

List of required document: A copy of any government issued
identification.

Keep this notice for your records and future reference. Do not reply
this message; just fill the attached form and fax to the number above.

Regards

Susan Jones
For Department of Treasury
Internal Revenue Service