inquiry

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: inquiry
From: "Mr.Jerry Hulk" <mdcpoconfi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 19:41:50 +0800

Dear Sir,
We are a trading company Exporient Middle East FZCO that engages in large quantity importation and exportation of top quality finished goods. We are interested in purchasing your company's products, we do hope to establish a long term business relationship.However, please we would like to see your company's latest catalogs with the; Minimum Order Quantity Delivery time/FOB payment terms warranty We will send you purchase order and samples as soon as possible. We hope to hear from you soon.

Mr.Jerry Hulk

Exporient Middle East FZCO
Address: P.O. Box 47045 Abu Dhabi,
United Arab Emirates