Attn: xfs---If you need a better supplier, click here!

To: <xfs@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Attn: xfs---If you need a better supplier, click here!
From: "Linda" <Linda@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 07:18:15 +0800
Sender: print01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear xfs ,

Glad to hear that you're in the market for printing and other printing items.

This is Linda as a sales manager working for Taihe Print Industrial in China.

Have you ever wonder how to get the printing projects done overseas?

Our company offers professional printing, like folder, leaflet, pens and other print catalog.

If you have any different view, please donât hesitate to inform me.

Best regards,

Linda